Copyright Sara Kirkham 2020
Click on images below to buy books
Welcome to nutrition solutions for nutritional therapy, dietary advice, functional testing and weight loss support in Cornwall, Devon and on-line
Nutritional therapy involves adapting the diet to provide optimum nutrition for you as an individual, taking into account your goals and any current health conditions.
Nutritional therapy can be helpful for:
• Weight loss and lean weight gain
• Food allergies and food intolerances
• Heartburn, indigestion, constipation, irritable bowel
syndrome, and other digestive complaints
• High blood pressure and elevated cholesterol levels
• Diabetes and insulin resistance
• Skin problems such as psoriasis, eczema and acne
• Headaches and migraines, insomnia and stress
• Women's health issues such as PMT, endometriosis,
polycystic ovary syndrome and menopause.
Detoxification, exclusion diets, sports nutrition, calorie balancing and supplement advice are all available. Laboratory tests to measure hormones, blood components, stool analysis or food intolerance are also available.
Back in clinic from 4th July, but continuing with telephone and online consultations for those who prefer it. Please get in touch for an appointment.